Car Accident Attoney
The auto accident attorneys practicing at Tuttle Servos, P.A. can successfully represent you if you have been involved in an accident. We understand how frustrating and inconvenient it can be to have to deal with the ramifications of an accident. We strive to expedite your lawsuit so you can obtain the financial compensation you are entitled to under Florida law.
Auto Accidents and the Law
The crux of an automobile accident lawsuit revolves around who was negligent and therefore caused the accident and related injuries. When you are found to be negligent, you are in essence, guilty of not using a reasonable amount of care while driving. A driver can be found negligent for any of the following actions:
• Not using your turn signal when making a turn
• Frequently changing lanes
• Frequently passing other cars
• Failure to follow posted traffic signs
• Disregarding traffic signals
• Driving way below the speed limit
• Not driving safely relative to road conditions such as construction work, traffic signal work, utility repairs taking place or manholes
• Not driving safely relative to climate conditions such as rain, sleet, hail, ice or snow covered roads
• Engaging in non-driving related activities such as talking on your cell phone, texting, reading, applying makeup or eating
Regardless of the reason the other driver was found negligent you are entitled to have justice pursued. You are also entitled to have your legal protected and to have the negligent party pay for whatever medical expenses result from the accident. Contacting a qualified auto accident lawyer as soon after your accident is vital because many states have a statute of limitations on filing a lawsuit. Additionally, there is a lot of work involved in litigation, from court papers to file, potential witnesses to interview and evidence to review.
The auto accident attorneys at Tuttle Servos, P.A. have the legal skills, integrity and professionalism to thoroughly investigate your accident case and design a solid strategy for obtaining compensation. Call us at 772-563-0032 or fill out our quick contact web form to schedule an initial consultation.